Description and Location
Spectacular 6,000 sq ft, 5 Bedroom, 4 ½ Bath home combining innovative design with timeless craftsmanship and state of the art technology, on an over-sized lot in the Country Club Hills area,
This beautiful home is located at 3418 N Thomas St Arlington Va, 2207 (Please click here to view a Google Map location)
Ten foot ceiling heights on the main level plus two story ceiling in the Great Room.
- Hardwood flooring throughout includes hardwood HVAC floor registers
- Open and airy Great Room with soaring two story ceiling, gas fireplace with traditional mantle, slate surround, ceiling fan with light, recessed lighting, richly detailed columns and half walls, wired with advanced wiring multi port outlet and audio hub with through- house multi-room ceiling speakers together with double french doors with half round windows lead to an optional deck/patio in the rear yard.
- Family room includes Home Theater speakers and an optional Wet Bar.
- Gourmet Kitchen and Breakfast Nook with stainless steel and “paneled” appliances including a professional (6) burner gas range and double oven with hood and ventilator, side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, steam cleaning dishwasher, microwave, separate island, raised panel cabinets with varying height wall cabinets, dramatic under and over cabinet lighting, granite countertops and undermount stainless steel double bowl sink with “pull out” faucet.
- Breakfast Nook opens to screened porch with tile flooring.
- Pocket door with overpanelling to spacious Dining Room with three piece crown molding, ceiling medallion, columns and double french doors with transoms leading to the front porch.
- Optional Butler Wet Bar area includes a second dishwasher, wine cooler, ice maker, granite countertops, bar sink with disposer, raised panel cabinets with glass front wall cabinets, wine rack and both under and over cabinet lighting.
- Parlor/Living Room includes custom trimmed windows, three piece crown molding and column/half wall to Dining Room.
- Dramatic Formal Entry with double 8′ foot entry doors surrounded by beautiful, traditional trim detail, hardwood flooring; custom raised panel wainscoating and chair rail, three piece crown molding, and spectacular double fifteen light french door with a transom to the Library/Office.
- Spacious and bright Library/Office with built-in book shelves, three piece crown molding, wired with advanced wiring multi port outlet.
- Powder Room with cherry vanity on legs, marble top and hardwood flooring.
- Huge, traditional stoop with covered entry to double 8′ foot entry doors, richly detailed styled lighting and an optional camera for security.
- Nine foot ceiling heights on the second level with spectacular open views of Great Room below.
- Luxurious master bedroom suite, dressing and sitting area, all with hardwood flooring, plus a master bath including oversized whirlpool tub, oversized shower stall with seat, pressure body spray jets and “rain shower” separate enclosed commode, two (2) separate divided sinks, two (2) separate luxurious walk-in closets with mirrored dressing area.
- Upper level laundry center with ceramic tile floor and raised panel cabinets, granite countertops with stainless steel sink and double shelves and poles for hanging clothes.
- Hardwood flooring throughout the hallway. Hall ceiling includes pull down stairs leading to a huge storage area in the attic
- Bedroom #2 includes multiple windows and a private Bath #2.
- Bedroom #3 includes multiple windows, a walk-in closet and a private door to Bath #3.
- Bedroom #4 includes multiple windows, a walk-in closet and a private door to Bath #3.
- Bedroom #4 includes a private door to Bath #3 and a walk-in closet leading to attic storage above the Breakfast Nook and the Laundry Center.
- Over nine foot ceiling heights on the majority of the lower level
- Spacious entry with coat closet, tile flooring and hardwood stairs leading to the Main Level
- Five “full size” double hung windows with concrete/brick window wells provide a light and airy space for Bedroom #5, Bath #4 and a Recreation Room large enough for spaces for Gathering, Games, Exercise and/or an optional Bar Area
- Optional maximum 600 bottle temperature and humidity controlled Wine Cellar includes tile flooring, stained bottle racks, granite top tasting table, wine glass rack, chandelier and fifteen light french entry door.
- Two car garage with exterior key pad entry leads to a wooden fenced and grated area sized to accommodate multiple Arlington County standard rolling trash containers and recycle bins which provides an extremely custom feel at the lower level entry garage entry.